Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 19 - May 18th - Special I ♥ Faces Blurb Book Contest Week

This by far has to be one of my favorite photos as there are so many memories associated with it! How can you top this many girls lined up in front of an Astin Martin all dressed up and ready for a night out. Bond Girls to the tee!

In reality it was 5AM and we were all exhausted and F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G!!! And then it was back to reality of kids, husbands and life after the brief early morning photo shoot!

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

Check out other cool pictures at I ♥ Faces.

5 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

fun shot!

Melinda said...

What a fun photo! And an Ashton Martin...how jealous am I?!

Unknown said...

so fun! ;-) and cool car!

Taylor said...

Love the background, great pic!

Carmen said...

Great picture...