Wednesday, July 1, 2009

forever family | niceville family photographer

I love to have visitors! I mean really, why wouldn't someone want to come visit these beautiful beaches and of course see the most adorable faces that my children have? Well, my sister-in-law, neice and nephew were brave enough to face the hectic lives that we live and stay with us for a week. WE HAD A BLAST!



On the last day of their visit, we headed to the beaches for some family pics. The kids were so excited to be at the beach, they didn't know what to do with themselves. Of course my neice was all over posing for the camera and my nephew stopped for a few brief shots but the water called their names before too long.

Check out the air he got on this jump!















Getting all of the cousins to sit still for a brief moment was quite a challenge but I think we got the job done!














Miss you guys! Come back soon!

No comments: