Sunday, July 26, 2009

sin city | niceville family photographer


I recently was off to Las Vegas for a very special surprise and also a couple of photo shoots while I was there!

What an honor to have photographed their growing family from pregnancy on. For a brief flash back in time go here, here and here.

So, early in the morning (and I mean EARLY) we headed to the Las Vegas sign for some family shots and then spent the rest of the day trying to capture this little doll baby at her best.

























For those of you that have had or do have two year old, you know this can be a challenge but we managed.





I love this family as if they were my own and am so honored that they entrust in me to capture the moments in life that only will be a glimpse as the future takes hold.




What a fun time! Thank you for having me!

No comments: